Safety and security solutions to reduce theft, schedule staff appropriately, and collect metadata in retail applications of any size
• Easily observe remotely to ensure smooth operation and proper merchandising
• Receive proactive alerts of in-store and on-premise happenings
• Mitigate shoplifting and shrink
• Access actionable marketing data
• Coordinate staff
• Reduce liability
Video Management System (VMS)
Digital Surveillance System (DSS) VMS: a hub-and-spoke approach that keeps everything at your fingertips on a centralized platform, with no recurring license fees, allowing you to:
- Scale to multiple locations
- Improve security efficiency with instant shared data across locations
- View video analytics
Alternatively, our edge-based solutions integrate with your existing VMS, reducing the load on the central server. Our AI security analytics complement what your VMS is already doing.
Behavior Recognition Software – Analytics-Embedded Cameras
- Automatically track customers’ paths through the store and flag deviant behavior, such as “returning” items pulled off of the shelf, versus typical purchase patterns.
- Flag unusual transactions or behavior at the POS
- Send alerts if someone is prone – helping managers take action immediately if there is an incident.
- Dwell time / loitering detection
- Sends an alert when someone is lingering in a particular area, helping catch potential shoplifters.
- Alert managers to idle employees.
- Generate reports for merchandisers to identify which displays are attracting shoppers, and which need to be revamped.
- Manage Employees
- Take Care of Customers
- Guard Against Theft
- Heat Mapping
- Queue Management
- License Plate Recognition (LPR)
Thermal Temperature Monitoring Solution
The Thermal Temperature Monitoring Solution combines the latest hybrid thermal network camera, a blackbody calibration device, and an NVR to monitor temperatures. The Dahua solution delivers contactless and continuous non-invasive detection of elevated skin temperatures. Accurate temperature monitoring can reduce false positives, minimizing the number of people sent to secondary inspection, reducing manpower requirements and improving personnel safety.